Thursday, April 3, 2014

We're HERE!

J, JC, and I moved down to Old San Antone just 10-11 days ago! We have a lovely rental house in the Northwest side of town. I like it and it's a good area to start exploring with easy access to many smaller and larger attractions. The house is a treat in and of itself as it hails from say 1967, with ALL original fixtures, features, carpet, etc. (Well maybe not EVERYTHING, but it's definitely like living in a 'Mad Men' style house). I'll share some pics once we're fully unpacked, cleaned up and settled. (does this ever happen with a one year old, though?!)

Even in our first week here, I already started going out and trying to hit up my three weekly places! So, in just a little while, I will post on our first week here and what we did and what we enjoyed. I hope this will be as fun for those visiting/living in this city as it will be for us (and I do hope it's fun for us!).    :)

Again, if you have any suggestions, please send them my way!

FYI for the sake of some privacy, ha, here is my "code"
J = husband
JC = son
S = me
D = dog

With an adventurous spirit,

~ S

PS, my original start date was May 1, but we moved here sooner than expected, so the official start date of my challenge was March 24. Onward!!

Twitter: @SA_365
Instagram: @sathreesixtyfive
Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment